REALTORS® are required to complete ethics training of not less than 2 hours, 30 minutes of instructional time within two-year cycles. The training must meet specific learning objectives and criteria established by the National Association of REALTORS®. A new two-year cycle began January 1, 2019. The deadline for this cycle is December 31, 2021. Training may be completed through local REALTOR® associations or through another method, such as home study, correspondence, classroom courses, or online courses.
About The Author
- Tax Code Affecting The Sale Of Homes #1037 (1CE) – Richard Mario January 21, 2022
- Working with Self Employed Buyers #1489 (1CE) – Dawn Carter January 21, 2022
- CG | Docusign rooms #TBD (TBD CE) – Cameron Starr January 19, 2022
- DECEMBER 2021 – REAL ESTATE MARKET ACTION REPORT January 19, 2022
- The Black Estate Magazine | Vol. 2 December 20, 2021